One of my main goals of writing my blog is to share useful and practical tips when we travel! So back with the WhiteCollarTravellers version of #MondayMotivation (been crazy busy travelling for work the past month).
⭐How to travel often?⭐
While there are some incredibly inspiring stories of people who travel full time – the reality is not everyone can do it! However, it is possible to have a full-time regular job and travel the world! Make travel a priority and it will all fall in place… After all, you chose what to spend your time and money on!
Sharing our quick tips –
1. We are always thinking of travel – we finish one trip and are already researching and planning for the other! Since travel is a priority and it keeps us busy and motivated to work more in our regular jobs! 😊😊
2. We usually take two major trips per year and space them out accordingly as per our vacations. By major trips we mean a trip which is more than a week (clubbing the weekends we get 10 days). We also at times club our annual trips around public holidays.💕💕
3. Take shorter trips often – make use of long weekends, public holidays for a quick break from work. I took a Friday and Monday off and went to Tokyo for 4 days and it was definitely worth it( my 30th birthday gift to me). Don’t underestimate how much you can see of a city in just a couple of days!😜😜
4. Act Fast – Once you have decided your destination, done your research and looked around for deals – book your tickets, hotels quickly – else closer to your intended travel date everything becomes expensive and you end up cancelling or postponing!🤔🤔
5. Take Advantage of Business Trips – if your work makes your travel do take advantage of it, take a day or two extra to explore more!😆😆